Aims & Objectives
Aims and Objectives of EIACP
- To nurture green, sustainable and inclusive workforce in order to enhance both living and environment standards while fostering gainful and self-employment of youth.
- To conduct skilling courses not only in traditional areas but also in new emerging areas like electric vehicles, hazardous waste/ Bio-medical waste etc. considering their future scope, requirements and prospects.
- To be involved in the Mission LiFE (Lifestyle for Environment) being conceptualized by the Ministry.
- To facilitate technical and environmentally conscious industrial participation focused on sustainable development.
- To develop national and international collaboration for knowledge exchange and skilling and facilitating attainment of the SDGs.
- To aid sustainable livelihoods of tribal population especially in NER based on traditional knowledge and crafts.
- To facilitate informed decisions and policy making by catering to demand for research, innovation and data on emerging issues related to environment.
- To facilitate transition to environmentally conscious futuristic citizens including awareness among public/communities on environment related issues.
EIACP will be conducting Information related activities, Awareness related activities under the programme including capacity building courses, GSDP, mass awareness campaigns and Mission Life activities.